Home » blog » Note after (another) long absence ♡

Note after (another) long absence ♡

Did everyone have a nice summer?
This summer I got to go London and Vienna!
So I was really happy about that! I hope everyone is doing well!

But anyways!
I want to post to apologize for my lack of posting again.

I think I have disappointed all of you too many times and I’m really sorry for that.

I suppose this time I at least have a better excuse?
Well, just to explain, I have been doing a lot of over time at work this summer.
In addition to that, I began to take courses outside of work as I would like to take my career in a new direction.

There’s a lot of things I’d like to improve myself on.

I’m a very quiet person. I’m quite the awkward person in social situations with groups.
I would really like change that as I noticed that it just drags down my confidence.
And when I don’t have confidence, I think I can’t do a lot of things.. And well, when I think I can’t do a lot of things, then I’m not living to my fullest.

I suppose what I am saying is well, I’m focusing a lot on my own self development at the moment.
I’m really sorry everyone.

I want to be someone that is confident and positive some day.
So I’m working hard on it.

Unfortunately, it leaves me with very little time for this blog.

I’m happy to keep posting, but I’m wondering if this blog will be so interesting still.

For example, I won’t be able to post tutorials so much anymore….
That’s not to say I won’t answer questions (if I can answer them!)

I admit that I love posts where I post about hauls, trips, etc.
So it is likely what I will continue (if there is interest).

I’m so sorry everyone again and I feel bad to be selfish.
I think of you all as my friends, but I suppose we all have to worry about ourselves first sometimes.

Take care everyone!

:heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

This entry was posted in blog, news. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

6 Comments

1. Thea
    Posted October 7, 2014 at 8:42 pm | Permalink

It is a good reason to be inactive. I get to see you around on the BBS so I at least knew you aren’t dead. I am sure interest will prevail! Although I have no interest in wearing Lolita myself, you make it cute to observe.

• strawberryjam
      Posted October 14, 2014 at 6:55 pm | Permalink

Thank you for the support, Thea! And I’m glad you like to see lolita! :heart:

2. Vi
    Posted October 8, 2014 at 2:43 am | Permalink

It’s alright to put your life first! I was really just worried if you were alright or not.

I totally understand what you’re saying about wanting to be a better person. I think I’m also on my own path to “improving” myself. And I also want to be better in social situations, as well as just have a life outside of the cyber world and focus on family and friends. Anyhow, I hope you’ll still update us every now and then! :) :raburabu:

• strawberryjam
      Posted October 14, 2014 at 6:56 pm | Permalink

Thanks for worrying about me!

Hahaha, yeah, I can understand spending more time off the computer. I’m sooo totally a complete loser that spends a lot of time on it. But, but so much fun and things to do! ;_;

I will post again soon. I have job interviews now and it’s very stressful time for me.

3. Tanja
    Posted October 8, 2014 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

Waaaa!! Its been so long girl :ongaku:
    Im happy to hear from you – and your reason for not being so active is very good :wink:
    Just post when you can and when you want to :strawberry:
    Hope everything goes well~ Im quite shy myself too – especially around new people so I get you :aseru:
    Do your best! :raburabu:

• strawberryjam
      Posted October 14, 2014 at 6:57 pm | Permalink

Do your best too!!!
      I hope you can work on not being so shy. But it’s okay to be shy too! As it is yourself. Just don’t be shy like me where it has some hindrance to your social life. ;_;
      Thank you so much for your support always, Tanja! :heart: